Apology

I have to apologize for the lack of posts on The Pocket Rambler recently- I have been very sick and it seems that 'inspiration' does not take kindly to people with the flu.

So... this weekend will be dedicated to a few new, amazing, incredible and mind-blowing posts for whoever is in the mood to read them.

While I have you here, I want to appeal to anyone who reads my blog to please click the 'Follow' button on the right hand side ( -----------> ), fill in the details and become one of the Pocket Rambler's followers.... I love to know who is reading what I write! Feel free to pass as many comments as you like, I'm sure I'm not the only person with something to say around here!

OK- so apology done. ( I'm sorry, once again), and back to frequent rambling. Living alone, there is loads to get off my chest- I have resorted to talking to myself so.........ya.


Have a fabulous Friday night peeps... whether you are in the sleepy hollow of Hilton, living behind a local pub, manning the fort while your parents are in the bush, flitting around the UK on holiday, in our Beautiful Cape Town, enjoying time out with your two Pea's in JHB or simply sitting on your couch taking it eaaaaaaasy, I hope you enjoy your evening.

Lots and lots of LOVE and GRATITUDE to you all!

xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Thanks Mands for including us in your thoughts, I enjoyed that :) and really enjoy reading your ramblings too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Pleasure Gwenni. Love to the Pea's and Steve x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts