Amanda Bruyneel- it has a particular ring to it...

I have been reading up about the strategic mastermind behind Lance's 7 titles and the many Grand Tour wins- Johan Bruyneel. I have to say, I think we may be related. If not related, I think I must have been Johan Bruyneel in my past life.... I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Fist of all, Johan has a BA Marketing degree. So do I.
Secondly, Johan is a Leo (Birth date-23 August). I am also a Leo.
Thirdly, Johan has a keen interest in and is good at Strategic planning. I am a strategist by profession.
Fourth, I think we look alike. Take a Look...





Johan really likes Lance Armstrong. So do I.
Johan chose Contador as his second choice to win the tour- So did I.
Johan was also a very good cyclist and rode in some of the Grand Tours ( Tour de France) but chose not to make that his profession. I rode in the Tour de Storms but am not (surprisingly) a professional cyclist.

I think that the evidence is quite clear and un-denyable really. I'll be ready for the call from Barloworld when they realise that I am their best bet for the next Team Manager and will, like Johan, get them to the top of their game and onto a podium in le Tour, 2010.

Comments

Popular Posts