My Real thoughts about the death of Wacko Jacko

I wrote a whole post about Michael Jackson's death. I talked about how he was loved by many, revered by some etc etc. I wrote something because I thought that that is what was appropriate on the day of his death. But what I felt about Michael Jackson while he was alive is that he was inappropriate. It disgusted me to hear the allegations of his child abuse and it saddened me that he was so lost in his own body. I was not a fan of his, and so I deleted my post because it wasn't in the spirit of this whole blog, but what I felt I should say. I think that his death has been scrutinized, prodded and lamented by the world's media today. I think that many people, who hated him when it was not known whether or not he was a child abuser, 'fake-mourned' the loss of his body today because that's what they thought they should do.

I hate fake people, which is why I deleted my previous post and added this one because this is what I truly want to say about Wacko Jacko's death. I didn't want to falseley pay tribute to a person that I really did not admire in any shape, way or form. I didn't want to conform to the norm of feeling sad about a person who didn't make any impact in my life. This post is not steeped in tragedy, and is not contrived because I want to keep up with social standards. If it offends you, or makes you mad that I am not singing his praised on the day of his death then type in a different web address and go and read what the other people have to say about his death. I'm sure they have much more interesting things to say.

That's all.

Comments

Popular Posts