Photography :: Part Two - A day with Ironman's family

As (somewhat over-) stated in my previous post, December is such a great family time. The family-ties pull everyone from far and wide to bring everyone together.

I always enjoy spending time with Ironman's family, and especially his sister and her kids. They are such bright little stars. Their vocabularies are incredible and they always surprise and delight me with their truisms about life through the eyes of an innocent child. We spent an afternoon at the botanical gardens discovering the wonders of nature- all over again!














Love and Gratitude 

xx

Comments

  1. Lovely, thanks Mands :-) My daughters are just as crazy about you.
    And as usual, with your posts, you bring tears to my eyes. Am going to have to ask you to send me some of these pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Gwen! Will email them to you as soon as I can. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mands, have you seen the pics from Mbona on my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts