Sunshine & Strawberries

I  am happy to announce that my skin has been touched by the summer sun for the first time in over 6 months. This is the only time I will ever be happy to have a sunglasses-tan and a red nose! (and the last time I will sit in the sun without sun-cream on my face...sorry Mum). The cries of my pasty winter skin have been momentarily silenced by the slight sting of sun-burn. I can hear my bikini waking up from hibernation. My hair has soaked up a few hours of sunlight.Summer is on her way back to us, chaps. I can hear the pop of those sun-screen bottle-caps. I can feel the sand between my toes. The days are getting longer and the nights less significant. The sweet smell of summer all but stings the nostrils. Silly season will soon be upon us. Happy days.

After only a week in the new house, I haven't had time to find some garden chairs- old bedside tables had to do. 


Monday Blues were extra-ordinary & super-duper special this morning.


That's all.

Love and Gratitude x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts