Iron-man: The Birthday boy.





Yay! It's the Iron-man's birthday today.

I was up late last night and very early this morning baking and making treats. The baking is because I have been watching far too many episodes of 'The Cake Boss' and his Moidelin' Chyocolate...



... and the treats are because the Iron-man loves anything to do with chocolate. Or sweets. Or baking. Or food. So, this is what I made:





If you haven't watched The Cake Boss, you really are missing out. It's full of family antics, Italian egos, incredible artistry and un-imaginable cake creations. Do yourself a favour and tune in- I think there are episodes airing on Telly at the moment- but make sure you have the ingredients to make a cake in the cupboard- you will be inspired! Here are a few snippets of what you can expect...











Every single thing is hand-made and 100% edible. The cake-craft will knock your socks off!



So with my new-found cake-inspiration, I made a big cake, too. However, now that I have shot myself in the 'croc-clad-baker's' foot, I won't show you what my cake looks like... it is nothing like Buddy's cakes as above. Shame.

IM also received breakfast in bed, along with presents and coffee, to celebrate the start of the big day. Everyone should be spoilt on their birthday, no matter what budget you are working with.

Hope the Iron-man enjoys the day- and hope he leaves me some cake! If not, I will channel Buddy and get baking.

That's all.


Love and Gratitude

x

Comments

Popular Posts