Homework

I have entered the 'green' stage in my life where I am now a) responsible b) old c) aware or d) terrified (pick one of the former) enough to take note of what I am doing to the planet. Yes friends- there is another post on its way all about being eco-friendly.

However, because I want to make it worthwhile to read, and rich enough to learn from, I am still in the processes of writing it for you. In the mean time, I have added a few of my new favourite websites to my list (Just below my Tweets, here ---->).

Your homework assignment is to log onto one of the appropriate sites (and no, that doesn't mean Facebook or email, or one of the links you have saved in your 'favourites' menu). I would love you to challenge yourself and find something to get excited about, something simple (more simple ideas of how to go green to come in my post), something easily achieved that will kick-start your green career- this will also make you more 'in-the-know' when it comes to reading my up-coming post- Bonus Bonanza!

If that doesn't work, then take 5 minutes out of your day to drink a cup of tea and read something interesting about the design or products on these pages- regardless of the green aspect, the brilliance of some of these designers is undeniable.

Love and Gratitude. x

Comments

Popular Posts