Surveys. 

When you think of the word it conjures up an image of a lady in a woolly coat outside a strip-mall with a clip-board and an inquisitive look on her face. She only wants 'a moment of your time'. It's never a moment, and it's time you won't be getting back any time soon. 

Before I started a career in advertising and marketing, a huge flashing light came on in my head when I saw those funny women with their clipboards. The big red letters flashed " AVOID. AVOID. AVOID"  in front of my eyes, and I became very interested in the latest herbaceous border hidden in the nursery just in front of my parked car. 

Today any good marketer will tell you that a product is as good as the demand that it is filling. And, without research and surveys, no-one will know what that demand might be.

I know surveys are boring (to you). You usually end up doing it out of guilt and playing ‘eenie-meenie-minee-mo’ with the multiple choice to get it done faster. This time, I have tried to make this survey as un-complicated and interesting as possible. Because, (and this is where I'm hoping to hook you) your answers and your opinions are really important to me at the moment. I'm working on a project that will be shaped around them, and I would like to make build something that will benefit you.  

So, if I haven't lost you already with the repetitive use of the word ' survey', please could you click on this link and answer a few questions for me? It could win you 8 weeks of free personal training with the Ironman... (Ts & Cs apply). 

If you really hate surveys then I’ll understand.

But I hope that you’ll share your opinions anyway and give me a hand (like the pandas) because, as a wise Survey Monkey once said, " Knowledge is everything".  



Love for research, and Gratitude for your answer 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts