I'll try to explain.

I know. I know. It's great isn't it? Each word is crisper right? And each sentence rolls of the tongue and down the throat like a hot-buttered crumpet on a sunday morning, hey!

I must say it's easier for me too. Each time I caress a key, it feels so right. So real- Like this is how it was always meant to be. I hear what you say about being in a state of denial. I admit it now- and they all say that the first step to recovery is to admit what you are feeling. I was denying this crispness, this clarity, this power. Not only was I denying it, but I was denying myself the pleasure of using the power to better my life.

I don't want to say that I was outdated, but I was definitely lacking something. I like to think that I have always had a sense of style, but now it seems to be enhanced, it seems to 'pop'. Even the colours outside seem brighter. The birds are singing beautiful songs and the air has a definite sweet fragrance. I am also smiling much more- at random people, strangers on the street, myself. I sometimes break out into song, and seem to be doing small dances on a regular basis, for no apparent reason.

It's like being ravenous for something, but not knowing what that thing is. Eventually, after sampling all sorts of forbidden fruits, you seem to stumble across the one thing that satisfies you- and this takes you completely by surprise. It's the feeling of waking up and knowing you still have the time to sleep in. It's the taste of a great cup of tea. This is the feeling of wonderment and bliss. It's like someone tickling your back.


It feels like I have a secret that no-one else knows. Like I have been privileged with life-changing information. It might be love, but I think it's bigger than that! 'Bigger than LOVE', you say? I'm afraid so. I think it's a combination really: Love, respect, awe, wonderment, complete bliss and lust.

Yes. You are correct in your assumption. I own a Mac now.

What's that you say? I can't hear you above the chorus of angels that sing in my ears as I tap away on the keyboard... we'll chat later, ok? I'm busy with the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Comments

Popular Posts